As a former prosecutor who has tried over a hundred criminal cases, Andover Criminal Defense Attorney Mark McNally is truly dedicated to pursuing justice for his clients, no matter what they are facing. He is set apart by the fact that he is constantly in court achieving outstanding results for clients, and he has been doing so for over 30 years.
Recent significant cases and result include:
- Achieving a dismissal and sealing of record on rape charges in Brighton District Court
- Achieving a dismissal and sealing of record on multiple sexual assault charges in Haverhill District Court
- Multiple not guilty verdicts on OUI cases throughout Massachusetts
- A not guilty verdict on witness intimidation charges in Salem District Court
- Multiple dismissals of domestic assault and domestic assault and battery cases throughout Massachusetts
- Not guilty verdicts on multiple assault and battery counts in Lowell District Court
Mr. McNally is a magna cum laude graduate of Boston College and Suffolk University Law School. He is committed to using the full extent of the law to pursue justice for all clients. Call the McNally Law Office today at (978) 401-4021 to schedule your free, confidential case consultation.