Andover Traffic Crime Attorney
Defense for DWI, Vehicular Manslaughter & Other Traffic Crimes in Essex, Middlesex & Suffolk Counties
Were you pulled over and arrested for a traffic offense? Have you received a criminal citation regarding a motor vehicle-related crime? McNally Law Office can offer experienced counsel in the face of traffic crime allegations and charges. Our team, led by Andover traffic crime attorney Mark McNally, takes an aggressive stand against motor vehicle charges like DUI and hit and run. We have been protecting drivers’ rights in Andover and across Massachusetts for more than three decades.
Call (978) 401-4021 for a free consultation regarding your traffic crime case.
Protecting Drivers’ Rights in Andover, MA
Crimes involving motor vehicles can carry heavy penalties and may be classified as misdemeanors or felonies depending on the specific act, whether another person was injured, and the defendant’s criminal record. As an Andover criminal lawyer, Mark McNally works to protect drivers’ rights in criminal court and Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV) proceedings.
Some of the types of traffic crime cases we handle include, but are not limited to:
- DUI: Called operating under the influence (OUI) in Massachusetts, this offense involves operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- Hit and Run: Also referred to as leaving the scene of an accident, this offense may be charged against a driver accused of leaving the scene of an auto accident that caused property damage or injury to another person.
- Vehicular Manslaughter: This traffic crime involves causing another’s death while operating a motor vehicle. It may be associated with DUI, speeding, or other reckless acts.
- Driving Without a License/Insurance: Driving without a valid license, on a suspended license, or without proper insurance may be charged as a misdemeanor offense in Massachusetts.
- Reckless Driving and Racing: Racing on public roadways or excessive speeding may result in traffic crime charges and serious penalties, including jail time and fines.
For more information about traffic crimes and the legal counsel we provide, call (978) 401-4021!